NAEA Member Get a Member Campaign
We know our members are the best possible source of new members. Help NAEA grow by referring a colleague today.
How to refer
- Share the benefits of NAEA and encourage your friends/colleagues to join NAEA online. Or you can customize this e-mail draft that we have started for you
- If your referral applies for membership, they will need to list your name in the “Referred By” area of the application. If they join, you get rewarded. It’s that easy.
- $30 credit to use for NAEA products and services for every member you recruit. You can use your credits as soon as you get them, or you can save them until you refer five new members for a free one-year membership in NAEA.
- For every new member you recruit, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a prize (ex. Recruit 3 people and receive 3 entries into the drawing).
- Any NAEA member in good standing is eligible to participate as a recruiter
- The following are not eligible for referral:
- Renewals, although memberships that have not been active for at least 12 months since their expiration date are valid for a referral prize
- Complimentary memberships
- Emeritus membership
- To receive credit, the new member must include the referring member’s name.
- Tell the story about why you’re a member
- Focus on their needs
- Follow up and invite them to an NAEA event